Professor Smart’s Fun with Physics Show
“Fun'” is the word most used when it comes to describing the Fun with Physics Show. Trained as a juggler, physical and verbal comedian, Todd Victor brings science to life with an interactive performance combining theatrical storytelling and very cool demonstrations.
Things will be flying! The show is primarily built for kids in k-7th grades but is just as entertaining for adults. For upper
Originally built to play in theaters, the show comes complete with a nice set and light plot. Professor Smart can also adapt to a small stage at a fair, festival or school. This show is accurate, funny, lively, uses many volunteers and can play for a wide variety of situations. Professor Smart is just part of the team that put this together. The science advisor is Ben
The show can fly ANYWHERE! and travel’s with 4-5 trunks under 50 lbs.
The Fun with Physics Show covers:
- states of Matter
- sir Isaac Newton and Gravity
- gravity and Air Resistance
- air Pressure and Propulsion
- wings and Lift and Scientific Method
- fun with Gyroscopic Properties
- levers, Fulcrums and Math Skills
- van der Graaf Generator & Static Electricity
- head Shrinking Optical Illusion
- the show content may change due to time restriction and size or type of stage.
Performances at fairs and festivals have
Performances at Theaters may have a unique post-show experience with up to 60 students with “Science behind the Scenes.” A look at the physics of the theater.